Singlemode Aerial and Duct 72Core Outdoor Fiber Cable GYTS/A SM Fibra Optica Cable
The fibers, 250μm,are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. Then, the cable is completed with a PE sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength looes tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Specially designed compact structure is good at preventing loose tubes from shrinking
· PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation
· The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound
- 100% cable core filling
- APL moisture barrier
Note : This datasheet can only be a reference, but not a supplement to the contract. Please contact our sales people for
more detailed information.
For any further questions,welcome you to contact us at any time!